Monday, December 5, 2011

My first Blog. What to expect....

Thank you for reading my first blog.  Hopefully it is now far into the future and you are looking back at my previous posts thinking "Wow, this blog has really come a long way".

I plan on blogging a lot about how Social Technology is used today for a variety of reasons.  I myself use a lot of  Social Sites.  I have used Social Sites to find Jobs, find the "love of my life", connect with lost Family and Friends, buy and sell items, and much much more.  In our Social Society today it is to our advantage to use all the Social Sites we can to obtain our objective.  I will explain how I use each Social Site, the Pros and Cons of each and what to expect out of them.  My goal is that we will all gain some useful knowledge along this journey.

I am sure that sometimes I may venture outside the world of Social Sites and blog about my personal life, family, pets, or whatever is prevalent at the time.  Please bear with me, I will get back to the topic at hand.

Social Techie

No comments:

Post a Comment